Premier Division

Everett Rovers Reed made it three wins from three Watford Sunday League top-flight games with a 3-1 home victory over FC Unicorn.

This leaves them in fourth in the table, although they have two matches in hand on the top two, Sun Sports Athletic and Oakview, who also both won.

Dominic David opened the scoring after 20 minutes, putting the ball low into the bottom corner.

Everett were in full control with Unicorn’s player-manager Jamie Calvin sin-binned, but Rovers were unable to capitalise on their superiority as they failed to convert some good chances.

Unicorn managed them pay just after half-time through Calvin following his return to the pitch, but their opponents retook the lead 15 minutes from time through a stunning finish from Nick Kerley. He cut in from the right and he struck a left-footed shot to leave the Unicorn keeper rooted as the ball flew into the top corner.

David sealed the victory with his second after more good work from Kerley, who squared the ball for him to tap home.

Sun remained top after a 2-0 win over St Josephs, who have now lost three games on the spin after winning their first two.

The first half ended goalless thanks in part to St Josephs keeper Charlie Patmore, who denied the home side on several occasions.

Sun made some changes in personal and formation at half-time and it had the desired effect when Tom Inch gave them the lead early in the second half.

Inch then scored his second 20 minutes from time, with Sun also striking the woodwork through Phil Ifil.

Oakview have a third win of the season after a 6-0 victory over Rifle Volunteer, who remain at the foot of the table.

The first goal was scored after ten minutes when Tom Kennedy converted a penalty.

Chris Blunden made it two just before the break when he raced onto a long ball over the top to fire home.

Oakview scored four more times after the interval, with Blunden netting twice more to complete his hat-trick and Lee Armitt and Jake Grace scoring the others.

Evergreen are in third after a 5-2 win over Old Fullerians.

The victors had a fast start and took a two-goal lead inside the first 20 minutes thanks to strikes from Olly Cripps and Ben Adams.

A third soon followed when Jake Shota netted after Max Moore nodded down a free-kick into the box.

Fullers pulled one back just before half-time when a one-two between Craig Totton and Ryan Woosley led to the latter finishing low into the corner.

Stephen Pich made it 3-2 early in the second half when he scrambled home following a corner.

But Evergreen responded impressively, with Tom Verbena finishing off a flowing passing move before Matt Goodchild fired in from long range.

For the second time in three weeks Chorleywood Club beat Fox & Stone 2-1.

After a scoreless first half, Matt Causbrook gave Fox the lead with a deflected shot, but the home side battled back to net twice in the final ten minutes.

First Tom Shaw equalised from a narrow angle and then Michael East headed home the winner five minutes from time.

Division One

North Watford made it four wins out of four with a 5-2 victory at Bushey Rangers, but they had to do it the hard way, coming from 2-0 down in the first half.

Olawale Salawi gave Bushey the lead after 13 minutes with a well-struck free-kick, before Dhillion Caton doubled the advantage on the half-an-hour mark.

However, the game changed thanks to Conor Flanagan’s goal with the last kick of the half.

North Watford introduced Daryl Brown at the break and he had an instant impact, equalising within minutes of the restart before Ashley Harewood put them ahead.

Brown completed his hat-trick thanks to a free-kick and a deflected shot.

Cassiobury Rangers secured a fifth win from six games, 6-1 over Oxhey Spartans to give them a six-point advantage over the chasing pack.

Rangers went ahead when Taylor Osunsedo battled his way in from the left to set up Corum Chase to score with his left foot.

Oxhey equalised against the run of play when a long goal kick was latched onto by George Dalling and he fired home.

It took Cassiobury just a minute to regain the advantage when James Craggs' free-kick was fumbled by the keeper and Joe Mortimer turned it home.

Mortimer then got his second when he was brought down in the area and dispatched the resulting penalty to make it 3-1.

Cassiobury continued to turn the screw after the break, with Chase rounding the keeper after playing a one-two with Conor Callanan.

The fifth arrived when Callanan crossed for Mortimer to complete his hat-trick with a simple finish from close range.

The rout was finished when a Sam Mortimer corner fell to the feet of Aidan Lesslie, who made no mistake.

AFC Leavesden are in third place after they ended Maple Cross’ run of good form with a 6-0 win.

Mark Riddick headed home the opener from a Lucas Halligan corner in the first half.

Jack Carter scored a hat-trick in the early stages of the second period, the pick of his goals being a header from a Callum Galvin cross.

A well-taken brace from Mike Porter concluded the scoring.

Railway Arms have a first win of the season and they did it in style with a 8-1 victory over Langleybury CC.

Arms scored twice in the opening ten minutes and never looked back after that.

Although Langleybury did score early in the second half through Connor Sills, six more Railway goals followed.

Dean Brinton netted a double, with Daniel Bourne, Marcus Rivers, Jack Davies, Ben Stallard, Jamaine Botchey and an own goal completing the scoring.

AFC Bedmond and Ricky AFC produced a seven-goal thriller, with Ricky edging it 4-3.

Bedmond took the lead early on after a goalmouth scramble was finished off by Joe Cox.

Nick Nolan then equalised for Ricky before Tom Perman restored the Bedmond lead before the break.

Ricky scored twice after the break thanks to Steve Quarrington and a curled free-kick from Alex Ungureanu.

Bedmond then went down to ten men but levelled thanks to a penalty from substitute Kevin Lynch.

The game had one final twist though, when deep into added-on time Ricky were awarded a penalty of their own.

Ungureanu saw his first effort saved by Harry Feenstra but he managed to tuck home the rebound for the winner.

Watford Observer:

Luke Potchetty bundles in his second for Dome Bar

Division Two

St Marys Harefield are the new leaders after a thumping 9-2 win over ACS Milan, although they are one of four sides on nine points.

Sean Corkey scored a brace for ACS, but Karl Swan netted four for St Marys, supported by goals from Charlie Malin, Harry Fullbroke, Andre Ford, Charlie Travers and Luke Bentley.

WD are in second place after a 3-0 home win over Chess United, Hamze Ali, Ryan Boyle and Daniel Flanagan the men on target.

Dome Bar are in fourth place after a 4-0 win over FC Metropolitan Herts through a Luke Potchetty double, with Chris Dunn and James Heard also on target.

The other game between Skyline and FC Woodside ended goalless.

Division Three

Watford Town have four wins from four after a 7-1 victory in the Watford derby against Watford Athletic.

Nathan Nottage gave Town the lead after ten minutes after latching onto a through ball from Louis Smith.

Nottage then returned the favour five minutes later with a cut back to for Smith to score.

The supplier turned back to scorer again when Nottage lobbed home from long range after a long ball over the top.

Nottage pounced on a loose ball soon after to complete his hat-trick before scoring his fourth and his team’s fifth.

There was still time in the first half for Alex Nottage to get in on the act by heading home.

Smith scored his second and Town’s seventh after the break before Athletic netted a consolation when Bradley Lodge converted a 25-yard free-kick.

Hertfordshire Eagles are in second place after a 4-1 win over Batchworth.

After a close first half with the scores tied at 1-1, Eagles scored three unanswered goals to remain unbeaten.

Charlie Kimpton scored twice against his old club, with Connor Hewitt and Jake Hatherell also on target for Eagles. Dean Brennan netted Batchworth’s consolation.

Chalfont Saints are in third after a 6-0 win over King George.

Niall O'Shea scored a hat-trick, Owen Clements netted a double and Will Jones scored the other.

A dominant display from Sparta Phoenix allowed them to defeat Frances George 7-0.

James Redfearn opened the scoring and Craig Putman and Floyd Thompson made it 3-0 by half-time. Two goals from Charlie Vos and two more from Putman completed the victory.

Inter gained a first win of the season with a 2-1 victory over West Herts.

James Oldham and Chris Stead secured the points, with Jacob O’Hanlon netting for West Herts.

Watford Sports beat Woodside Wanderers by the same scoreline thanks to goals from Luke Carey and Callum Bedwell. Edgar Ferreira replied for Wanderers.