Premier Division

Oakview, who have had a slow start to the season, seem to be hitting something like their old form following a 5-0 win over old rivals Everett Rovers Reed.

Lewis Putman opened the scoring in the first half when he raced through the Everett defence to slot home.

Owen Ayres doubled the advantage before the break when he netted following a pass from Tom Kennedy which split the back four.

Chris Killer scored the third goal in the second half before setting up Lee Armitt for the fourth. An own goal finished the scoring.

Watford Observer:

Oakview proved too strong for their opponents

St Josephs dropped their first league points of the season as they were held to a 1-1 draw by Old Fullerians who themselves gained a first point of the campaign.

Joes got off to the perfect start when Hugo Figuerido whipped in a cross that Anton Collins bought down on his chest and finished with a shot into the corner.

Both sides hit the woodwork, but it looked like St Josephs would carry on their winning run until late on when Craig Totton swept the ball out to the right, Jake Entwistle collected it and drove into the box where he was brought down by a defender. Charlie Hailey stepped up and tucked the ball away from the spot.

Ashley Lewis scored the winner as North Watford beat Evergreen 1-0, swivelling on the edge of the box to plant a low driven shot into the corner of the net.

Division One

Bushey Rangers made it four wins from four games with a 2-0 victory over SOCA.

The first half ended goalless after a close hard-fought affair, but Bushey took the lead in the second period after Connor Carney intercepted a goal kick and lobbed the keeper from around 30 yards.

Rangers then doubled their lead after Callum McCarroll was played through by Jake Davison to score past the onrushing keeper.

The rest of the division is very close with just four points separating five clubs.

Abbots Langley Club remain in second place, but they suffered a 3-1 defeat to Cassiobury Rangers.

Cassiobury struck the crossbar and the post before they finally opened the scoring just before the break when Corey Botten threaded a ball through to Taylor Osunsedo, whose touch took him clear of the backline and through on goal where he calmly slid the ball under the keeper.

Rangers doubled their lead in the second half when a Matt Carpenter goal kick was headed on by Rob Ladmore into the path of Nathan Page. He crossed for Aidan Lesslie, who had the simple task of tapping into an empty net.

Jack Carter bundled the ball over the line to get Abbots back into the game, but Cassiobury sealed the victory when some poor defending allowed Ladmore to slide in Page who again was able to deliver to the back post for Lesslie to grab his second of the game.

Bushey Eagles are in third place after a 3-0 win over Chess United.

Eagles opened the scoring after 20 minutes with a volley from Jack Davies from around ten yards out into the bottom corner.

Dean Brinton doubled the lead before the break when he found himself clean through and slotted home

Charlie Wharton completed the victory with a header on the hour mark.

Langleybury CC joined WD on six points after beating them 3-2 win

Connor Sills netted a brace with Oliver Ilott also on target for the home side. Dion Belle and Ryan Boyle replied for WD.

Watford Observer:

Oakview go close again in their Premier Division victory

Division Two

There were goals galore in this division with 41 being scored in just six games, an average of almost seven a match.

Ten of those goals came as leaders Woodside beat Chalfont Saints 6-4.

Aidan Brennan gave Chalfont an early lead, Joe Fox soon equalised, but it was Chalfont who went back in front when Jacob Littlefield scored with a tidy finish.

Just before half-time though, Luke Dolan headed home at the back post to level again for Woodside.

Early in the second half, Chalfont found themselves reduced to ten men due to a straight red card, and Woodside took advantage of this as Fox completed his hat-trick with two quick-fire goals, the first a lob followed by a penalty.

Drew Snailham then came off the bench and scored within a minute to make it 5-2.

Despite being down to ten men, Chalfont railed and scored twice more through Calum Donovan and Tom Mack, but any hopes of a dramatic comeback were ended when Leandro Nunes tapped home from almost on the goalline.

Hertfordshire Eagles are in second place with the same number of points as Woodside, just two behind them on goal difference after a 4-0 win over Sparta Phoenix.

Glenn O'Malley struck twice with Charlie Kimpton and Henry Gibbor also on target.

St Marys Harefield have three wins from three games after a 5-2 victory over Forza Watford.

Karl Swan and Harry Fullbrook before scored doubles supported by a goal from Craig Mathieson. Peter Rock and Adam Kemp replied for Forza.

Watford Youth Sports put eight past Abbots Wanderers, although they did manage a consolation goal.

Zak McNicholas and Taylor Kemp both notched hat-tricks for Sports with Joe Blagden and Callum Bedwell also getting in on the goal scoring act. Sanjef Vigneswatran struck the Abbots reply.

Dome Bar suffered a fourth straight defeat and are bottom of the table following a 6-3 home loss to Watford Town in which both sides could only field ten players each.

Jay Hayes scored twice for Dome Bar along with Steve Noonan, but Chris Blunden hit a hat-trick for Town supported by efforts from Nathan Tannian, Marcus Fry and Spencer Hobbs.

Dunnings Bar won 2-0 for the second week running, this time against West Herts. Ben Brown and Flynn Duncan with the goals.

Division Three

With the top of the table game between King George and Watford Youth Sports postponed, it was left to Southern Cross and Frances George to join the top two on nine points.

Southern Cross bounced back from their County Cup defeat with a 5-0 win over Wishing Well Watford.

Stephanie Grimes-Ford scored twice with Gary Wicks, Kai Burris and Matthew McManus also on target.

Frances George beat Batchworth 4-1, Adam Willden with two goals and Luke Furlong and Elliot Kay-Jessop one apiece. Alex Hollis replied for Batchworth.

BB beat Bricket Wood Acorns 7-1 in the Bricket Wood derby.

James Barnett struck twice supported by strikes from Danny Wallis, Tom Coleman, Alfie Dibble, Cian Hallahan and Danny Galliers. Harrison Fisher netted the Acorns goal.

Inter have a first league win of the season and it came in fine fashion with a 6-1 victory over Rio Rovers.

Chris Stead scored a hat-trick with James Oldham, Ioan Vranceanu and Michael Craggs also finding the net. Riah Amhari-Smith replied with the Rio consolation.