Fullerians recorded their second consecutive victory in London 2 North West as they won 18-11 at a Hackney side who were previously unbeaten at home this season.

Ryan Lewis scored two tries in the first half of Saturday's clash while Nathan Mann added another along with Dan Evans’ penalty after the break.

The Watford club started well and had their hosts pinned inside their 22 as they battled into the strong wind.

As Hackney were pushed back, Number 8 George Harvey crashed over but the referee decided he was held up so awarded another scrum.

This time, Harvey picked up from the scrum and fed Jackson Espin who in turn laid it on for Lewis, and he went over in the corner for a five-point score.

Soon after, Lewis added another five for the visitors when a second well-worked move ended with the same result in the same corner.

Evans was battling against the wind with his conversions and both from out wide too, so the extras were not added on either occasion.

Hackney got on the board towards the end of the half when they earned a penalty in front of the posts for a Fullers offside, and the points were duly taken to make it 10-3 at the interval.

Fullers had been the better side overall in the first period and they continued in the same vein in the second half, adding a third unconverted try of the afternoon when Mann crashed over from short range after some picking and driving from the ruck.

Fullers’ set-piece domination could have earned them the bonus point but tricky weather conditions made it hard to keep hold of the ball.

Hackney registered their first try to come within touching distance of a draw, but Evans’ penalty towards the end edged Fullers out of sight.

The hosts did earn a losing bonus point via a late penalty of their own, but Fullers were already home and dry and now sit three points above Hackney in the table.

Meanwhile, Tabard moved up to second in London 3 North West after a low-scoring 9-5 win against struggling Kilburn Cosmos.

Jack Reilly scored three penalties for the hosts, the first putting them ahead and the other two sealing the match after Kilburn had responded with an unconverted try.

Tabard were on the front foot from the off but Kilburn did enough to survive the waves of pressure in the opening minutes.

Reilly opened the scoring after 10 minutes when Cosmos were penalised for offside, but a defensive error shortly after allowed a cross-field kick to be gathered by the visiting attack, and they crossed in the corner to lead 5-3.

The Radlett side went straight on the attack from the start of the second half and another offside was spotted by the referee, handing Reilly the chance to kick again and put his side back in front.

A scrappy game was signified by the referee brandishing two yellow cards which didn’t help the flow at all, but a third and final Reilly penalty from 45 metres saw the hosts extend their score for the final time.